On this page
- Amending the Florida Constitution and the role of the courts.
- Judging candidates for judicial office.
- Understanding what makes a law “constitutional.”
- Interpreting what laws mean.
- Testing your knowledge of what’s in the U.S. and Florida constitutions.
Each activity comes with an overview, handouts and is guided by a PowerPoint. All materials are available on The Florida Bar website.
Attorneys can receive CLE credit for making Benchmarks presentations. Benchmarks presenters can earn one ethics credit hour for each presentation for up to three presentations in a three-year reporting period. Form to apply for credit.
Find resources about merit retention elections, the Guide for Florida Voters, and review the Judicial Candidate Voluntary Self-Disclosure Statements.
The Florida Bar partners with the Informed Voters-Fair Judges Project of the National Association of Women Judges. The goal of the partnership is to increase the knowledge of citizens regarding the importance of a fair and impartial judiciary.